Vibra GO is theexclusive transportable version of the Vibra line. It is an innovative device integrated in a carbon fiber in a portable trolley, ideally-suited with a visible gloss finish, CE0476 medical certificate for home use. Vibra GO is the subject of an international patent for theinnovative technology of single-chamber flow modulation with zero air leakage (Z.A.L – Zero Air Leak technology) whose performances and effects are certified.
From the application point of view is capable of maintaining the waveform at all frequencies and the pressure intensity at the set level, independently of the number of outputs or the operating frequency used, allowing Vibra 3.0 performance and enjoyable for any type of patient and objective, even in extremely opposite areas, so as to make the device more versatile and physiological available today.
In the neurological field, in the immediate post-surgical, in the pain therapy, in the prevention in elderly patients where the patient has a low tolerability, the stimulation is perceived as a highly physiological signal, pleasant and immediately effective. In the sports patient during or after a competition, where it is necessary to stimulate more points for the discharge and prevention of the DOMS Vibra GO makes the difference, because it allows having a therapy of the highest level wherever you are, even outside the hospital or ambulatory environment.
hat’s how Vibra GO makes the difference: it is used for home therapies, even under demanding conditions where it is difficult to intervene, directly or in the dressing room or in places equipped for stretching or cool down. It’s easy to use, just open the lid and connect the power cord, it’s ready to use. It issmall, light and easy to carry, like a normaltravel trolley and as such it can be shipped by air in the hold without special permits.
Vibra GO allows you to treat up to 12 different muscle areas simultaneously with dome shape transducers, ultra-flat transducers and the single applicator pen.
Dome-shaped and ultra-flat transducers
The dome-shaped cup transducers feature a rubber contact surface and integrated quick-attachment fitting, are easy to disinfect and have a high quality/cost ratio.
The 4 different sizes of transducer (including a new ultra small transducer) increase the number of possible applications and facilitate therapeutic selectivity (e.g. ATM, speech therapy, lumbrical, paediatric, neurological and aesthetic applications where determination of the correct application point is essential).
Ultra-flat transducers in 2 different sizes are ideal for vibration massage, thanks to the adjustable hand grip and are indicated for use in conjunction with gels or creams to facilitate absorption. Highly recommended for use on the supine patient, they allow treatment of agonist and antagonist muscles with the patient in a condition of total relaxation.
The single applicator pen
Vibra GO is equipped with a single applicator pen, with interchangeable tips of different types and sizes. The different applicators enable innovative and unique applications of the machine on different body regions and for different pathologies (ATM, speech therapy, lumbrical, paediatric, neurological, urological and aesthetic applications). The different applicators enable innovative and unique applications of the machine on different body regions and for different pathologies (ATM, speech therapy, lumbrical, paediatric, neurological, urological and aesthetic applications).
Areas in which it is distingued:
- Dimensions: 42 X 26 X 68 cm
- Weight: 22 kg
- OUTPUT: mechano sound selective vibrations with square wave simultaneous on multiple outputs. Flow modulation technology with single chamber at zero loss (Z.A.L – Zero Air Leack technology).
- Frequencies: 30-240 Hz Pressure intensity> 350 mbar pp.
- Nr. Output: 6 up to 12.
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS:: on top panel, spring-loaded fastener connectors.
- TRANSDUCERS: a shell with variable geometries, integrates part applied in medical rubber and quick coupling for tubes. No. 4 by typology (large, medium, small, ultra small): nr. TOT 16.
- MANUAL TRANSDUCER: pcompact and ergonomic profile – Tips of different shapes and sizes easily interchangeable.
- ULTRA-FLAT TRANSDUCERS: No. 2 large and medium size.
- COOLING: forced air through two side fans
- TUBES: customized in low curvature flexible polyurethane polyurethane. Available in two colors. Length 150 cm + 20 cm
- FLOW SPLITTERS: n.3 “y” + n. 3 “T”
- USER INTERFACE:7″ graphic display with ultra-fast touch screen. Available native guidelines, area for designing new multi-phase protocols.
- CONTROLS: Independent microprocessor control system for accuracy and stability of the emission frequency.
- ELASTIC BENDS: : No. 10 H=10 cm (no. 5 L=60 cm + no. 5 L=80 cm).
- ACCESSORIES SUITCASE : practical branded sports bag containing all the accessories. Size 50 x 30 x 36 cm.
- HANDLE: 1 Telescopic handle for transport + 2 retractable side handles for lifting.
- WHEELS : 2 in rigid polyurethane + 2 brake blocks.
- POWER CABLE: L=2 meters with V-Lock fixing system
- MOBILE:custom trolley and display protection cover made in the prestigious carbon fiber with glossy finish.
- MAINS di rete 230 Vac – 50/60 Hz POWER < 500 VA