AD SWISSMEDTECH SA develops and produces medical devices in rehabilitation, sports and aesthetic field. AD SWISSMEDTECH SA was founded in the April of 2017 as a newco between
a circle spa is 40 years old Italian company leader in the national distribution of high level medical device in rehabilitation sector. Their experience and their vision in the medical sector lead them to believe in the project of the focal selective vibration, where they started in the 2010 with great clinical and sales results.
Do Well Technologies SA is a 5 years old Swiss company developer and manufacturer of aesthetic devices. Its mission was develop and produce cutting edge aesthetic and medical device, thanks to the technical experience of the founders.
AD SWISS MEDTECH SA was born in Switzerland with the aim to merge market and technical experiences of their founders for launching an innovative focal selective vibration medical device line SWISS MADE.
AD SWISS MEDTECH SA obtained the following certification:
- ISO 13485:2016 N0.16282-M
- CE MedicalCertification N0.31494_1
In 2018 the company obtained the PCT for the international patent No. WO 2019/193525
Work with us
The principles on which we base our foundations are: experience, dynamism and innovation, fundamental elements to make the difference in a sector in strong technological growth and in which prepared figures are needed. This is why we strongly believe in human resources and invest in the training of highly professional figures.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM
Consult the open positions within AD SWISS MEDTECH SA and if your requirements are in line with what we are looking for, send us your application today! SEND YOUR APPLICATION email@example.com!
EXPORT SALES MANAGER MEDICAL DEVICE IN PHYSIOTHERAPY SECTOR - from January 2020
The skills of the succesfull candidate:
- Experience more than 2 years in the same position.
- Dynamic and motivated team player.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Very good in spoken and written English language.
- Mobility to Travel trips as needed.
- Add new potential clients.
- B2B experience.
- Respond to incoming request for quotation and proposal.
- Meet visiting clients and respond effectively to their queries.
- Support management in marketing efforts including competitive analysis, pricing.
- Italian and German language would be an advantage.
In return we offer an interesting and challenging position in an international working community. The company offers through training, valuable work experience and diverse salary package. The main office is in Gravesano, a second office is available in Bologna (Italy) for business meetings and conferences.
Please send your CV in English or Italian language to firstname.lastname@example.org