Vibra 3.0 is the only SWISS MADE systems with focal selective vibrations scientifically validated and recognized as the most suitable for a modern multidisciplinary approach in different medical and non-medical fields. It is a compact appliance for use in outpatient clinics and research. Vibra 3.0 has CE0476 medical certification and it is Patent Pending.
From the technological point of view Vibra 3.0 features the innovative technology of single-chamber flow modulation with zero air leakage (Z.A.L - Zero Air Leak technology), whose performances and effects are certified.
From the application point of view is capable of maintaining the waveform at all frequencies and the pressure intensity at the set level, independently of the number of outputs or the operating frequency used, allowing Vibra 3.0 performance and enjoyable for any type of patient and objective, even in extremely opposite areas, so as to make the device more versatile and physiological available today.
Discover the advantages»
In the neurological field, in the immediate post-surgical or pain therapy, where the patient has a low tolerability, the stimulation is perceived as a highly physiological signal, pleasant and immediately effective. In sports patients, or in the aesthetic field, where it is necessary to stimulate many districts with high pressures Vibra 3.0 is up to its task, even during dynamic therapies combined with rehabilitation, propioceptive or strengthening exercises.
AREAS IN WHICH IT IS DISTINGUISHED
- Pre-post surgery (fast track)
- Work in dynamics
- Sports medicine at all agonostic and non-competitive levels
- Acute and chronic pain
- Physioaesthetics and aesthetic medicine
- Prevention of muscle tone loss
Main details of the accessories
Vibra 3.0 allows you to treat up to 29 different muscle areas simultaneously with dome shape transducers, ultra-flat transducers and the single applicator pen.
Dome-shaped and ultra-flat transducers
- The dome-shaped cup transducers feature a rubber contact surface and integrated quick-attachment fitting, are easy to disinfect and have a high quality/cost ratio.
- The 4 different sizes of transducer (including a new ultra small transducer) increase the number of possible applications and facilitate therapeutic selectivity (e.g. ATM, speech therapy, lumbrical, paediatric, neurological and aesthetic applications where determination of the correct application point is essential).
- Ultra-flat transducers in 2 different sizes are ideal for vibration massage, thanks to the adjustable hand grip and are indicated for use in conjunction with gels or creams to facilitate absorption.
- Highly recommended for use on the supine patient, they allow treatment of agonist and antagonist muscles with the patient in a condition of total relaxation.
The single applicator pen
Vibra 3.0 is equipped with a single applicator pen, with interchangeable tips of different types and sizes. The pen can be controlled directly from the integrated keypad to make its use even easier for the operator.
The different tips enable innovative and unique applications of the machine on different body regions and for different pathologies (ATM, speech therapy, lumbrical, paediatric, neurological, pain,trigger points, urological and aesthetic applications).
- OUTPUT: mechano sound selective vibrations with square wave simultaneous on multiple outputs. Flow modulation technology with single chamber at zero loss (Z.A.L - Zero Air Leack technology).
- FREQUENCIES: 30-240 Hz Pressure intensity > 350 mbar pp.
- DIMENSIONS: 42 x 26 x 68 cm.
- WEIGHT: 22 kg.
- OUTPUT NR.: 6 up to 12.
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: on top panel, spring-loaded fastener connectors.
- TRANSDUCERS: a shell with variable geometries, integrates part applied in medical rubber and quick coupling for tubes. No. 4 by typology (large, medium, small, ultra small): nr. TOT 16.
- MANUAL TRANSDUCER: compact and ergonomic profile - Tips of different shapes and sizes easily interchangeable.
- ULTRA-FLAT TRANSDUCERS: No. 2 large and medium size.
- COOLING: forced air through two side fans.
- TUBES: customized in low curvature flexible polyurethane polyurethane. Available in two colors. Length 150 cm + 20 cm.
- USER INTERFACE: 7 “graphic display with ultra-fast touch screen. Available native guidelines, area for designing new multi-phase protocols.
- CONTROLS: independent microprocessor control system for accuracy and stability of the emission frequency.
- ELASTIC BENDS: No. 10 H=10 cm (no. 5 L=60 cm + no. 5 L=80 cm).
- ACCESSORIES SUITCASE: practical branded sports bag containing all the accessories. Size 50 x 30 x 36 cm.
- HANDLE: 1 Telescopic handle for transport + 2 retractable side handles for lifting.
- WHEELS: 2 in rigid polyurethane + 2 brake blocks.
- POWER CABLE: L = 2 meters with V-Lock fixing system.
- MOBILE: custom trolley and display protection cover made in the prestigious carbon fiber with glossy finish.
- MAINS 230 Vac – 50/60 Hz POWER < 500 VA.
- MDD CLASSIFICATION
Class IIa Medical Device certified for use HOME.
Applied Parts of BF Types.