Vibra GO is the exclusive transportable version of the Vibra line. It is an innovative device integrated in a carbon fiber in a portable trolley, ideally-suited with a visible gloss finish, CE0476 medical certificate for home use. Vibra GO is the subject of an international patent for the innovative technology of single-chamber flow modulation with zero air leakage (Z.A.L - Zero Air Leak technology) whose performances and effects are certified.
From the application point of view is capable of maintaining the waveform at all frequencies and the pressure intensity at the set level, independently of the number of outputs or the operating frequency used, allowing Vibra 3.0 performance and enjoyable for any type of patient and objective, even in extremely opposite areas, so as to make the device more versatile and physiological available today.
Discover the adtavages »
In the neurological field, in the immediate post-surgical, in the pain therapy, in the prevention in elderly patients where the patient has a low tolerability, the stimulation is perceived as a highly physiological signal, pleasant and immediately effective. In the sports patient during or after a competition, where it is necessary to stimulate more points for the discharge and prevention of the DOMS Vibra GO makes the difference, because it allows having a therapy of the highest level wherever you are, even outside the hospital or ambulatory environment .
That's how Vibra GO makes the difference: it is used for home therapies, even under demanding conditions where it is difficult to intervene, directly or in the dressing room or in places equipped for stretching or cool down. It's easy to use, just open the lid and connect the power cord, it's ready to use. It is small, light and easy to carry, like a normal travel trolley and as such it can be shipped by air in the hold without special permits.
AREAS IN WHICH IT IS DISTINGUISHED
- Pre-post surgery (fast track) also home use
- Neurological also home use
- Rehabilitation also home use
- Posturology also home use
- Work in dynamics
- Sports medicine at all agonostic and non-competitive levels also on the site
- Acute and chronic pain
- Physioaesthetics and aesthetic medicine
- Prevention of muscle tone loss also home use
Main details of the accessories
Vibra GO allows you to treat up to 12 different muscle areas simultaneously with dome shape transducers, ultra-flat transducers and the single applicator pen.
Dome-shaped and ultra-flat transducers
- The dome-shaped cup transducers feature a rubber contact surface and integrated quick-attachment fitting, are easy to disinfect and have a high quality/cost ratio.
- The different sizes of transducer (including a new ultra small transducer) increase the number of possible applications and facilitate therapeutic selectivity (e.g. ATM, speech therapy, lumbrical, paediatric and neurological applications where determination of the correct application point is essential).
- Ultra-flat transducers are ideal for vibration massage, thanks to the adjustable hand grip and are indicated for use in conjunction with gels or creams to facilitate absorption.
- Highly recommended for use on the supine patient, they allow treatment of agonist and antagonist muscles with the patient in a condition of total relaxation.
Single applicator pen
Vibra GO is equipped with a single applicator pen, with interchangeable tips of different types and sizes. The different applicators enable innovative and unique applications of the machine on different body regions and for different pathologies (ATM, speech therapy, lumbrical, paediatric, neurological, urological and aesthetic applications).
- DIMENSIONS: 40 x 40 x 115 cm.
- WEIGHT: 50 kg
- OUTPUT: mechano sound selective vibrations with square wave simultaneous on
- multiple outputs. Flow modulation technology with single chamber at zero
- loss (Z.A.L - Zero Air Leack technology).
- FREQUENCIES:30-900 Hz Pressure intensity > 600 mbar pp.
- OUTPUT NR.: 14 up to 28 + 1 dedicated to manual transducer.
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS:
- on the back side, spring-loaded fastener connectors and custom support
- for tubes.
- TRANSDUCERS: at shell hemispherical, integrates part applied in medical rubber and quick coupling for tubes.No. 8 by typology (large, medium, small, ultra small): nr. TOT 32.
- MANUAL TRANSDUCER: always operational with a compact and ergonomic profile - dedicated output with Hybrid Push Pull connector - replicated commands on the handpiece for start / stop therapy + increase / decrease in pressure intensity - tips of
- different shapes and sizes easily interchangeable.
- ULTRA-FLAT TRANSDUCERS: No. 2 large and medium size.
- COOLING:Forced air through two side fans.
- TUBES: customized in low curvature flexible polyurethane polyurethane. Available in
- three colors. Length 180 cm + 20 cm.
- USER INTERFACE: 10.1 “graphic display with ultra-fast and brilliant touch screen designed for wi-fi connection (monitoring and upgrade). Available native guidelines, new
- multi-phase protocols design area, transducer positioning guide, patient database and media kit kit with insights and practical guides.
- CONTROLS: Independent microprocessor control system for accuracy and stability of the emission frequency.
- ELASTIC BENDS: No. 20 H=10 cm (no. 10 L=60 cm + no. 10 L=80 cm).
- ACCESSORIES SUITCASE: practical branded sports bag containing all the accessories. Size 50 x 30 x 36 cm.
- BRACKET HOSES TUBES: no. 2 lateral HANDLE In satin-finish stainless steel.
- WHEELS: double chrome, braking.
- POWER CABLE: L=2 meters with V-Lock fixing system.
- MOBILE: custom, glossy white abs exterior and aluminum interior design.
- MAINS: 230 Vac – 50/60 Hz POWER < 1200 VA.
- MDD CLASSIFICATION
- Class IIa Medical Device. Applied Parts of BF Types.